Google

Friday, June 22, 2007

Last round?

So what happened to me during this 1 month plus ?
Friends had been asking why I was not on msn..

During this 1 month I was preparing for my final exams(hope it's really final)
for the past few months even after I has gotten my results, I didn't really had the motivation or drive to study..

only up to 2 weeks before the exams, then did I started to get serious and worried. From the morning, I tried to wake up earlier studied till nite at about 10 plus to 11 pm in school.

Hope I will be able to clear all papers this time round just like how I cleared my first 8 papers previously without failure.

I realised that each sememster, I had different groups of study companion..
first sememster dec 05 (myself, Raghav, Jacqueline, Jess , Yi xian, katherine)
2nd sememster jun 06 (most of the time myself, ong , jess, yi xian, katherine)
3rd sememster dec 06 (most of the time myself, ikea, raghav, katherine)
4th semsemster jun 07(sometimes myself, jia jin, zhao xi, kim fatt, yang bing, sun jin)

Sometimes its good to form a study group.. we learnt from each other and improve together.

Hope all of us will be able to go to graduation this august!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home