Google

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

When there's trouble you call DW

Hmm just watched TMNT last wk and it brought back some old memories....

Below are some of the cartoons I had enjoyed during my child hood days

TMNT


Freakazoid


Animaniacs


Pinky and the brain



Darkwing Duck


Captain Planet ( we're the planeteers, u can b one too !)


MASK( anyone knows this? no and it's not shown in suria..)


Gummi bear( I jus love these ! remember how I used to jump on my parents spring mattress with my sis)


Care bear


Smurfs(didn't really rem much about this, since I was still quite young)


so did the above bring u back old memories?
did I missed out any more nice cartoons?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha..still got spiderman.. batman.. and all those disney cartoons... n the roadrunner.. mighty mouse.. =P

1:38 PM  
Blogger J.T.SkyRed said...

Hey Hey..
Remember the Tom and Jerry!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger hongjun said...

We still got transformers and Bionic Six

2:45 PM  
Blogger Shaowei said...

swamp thing... you are amazing...
swamp thing... you are amazing....

lets go to the swamp one day..
lets go hong kong one day again

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home