Google

Monday, February 19, 2007

Failure

After 3 semesters of exams, I finally failed 1 subject..

I had already expected it coming when I step out of the exam hall that day.. but didn't expect it to be so low..

Anyway, this is a good way to motivate me to study harder for my coming semester.. why?
well, after passing my 1st semester, I was abit slack during my 2nd exams.. and after my 2nd exam, I wasn't quite confident in passing most of the subjects... and I thought that failing 1 or 2 subjects might actually wake me up and push me back to track. but as it turned out, I passed all of them again.. and maybe that makes me not as serious as before and also with lesser subjects to take..

And now by failing one subject.. it has definitely start to burn my fuel again like when I was studying for my 1 semester exams. This time definitely no chance of failure for me.. I will need to concentrate on my last 3 and a degree program.. if time allows then the subject that I had failed, if not I will drop that audit subject and do it the next semester in december.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaowei said...

aawww... study hard k...

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home